Tuesday, August 2, 2011

BBQ Aug. 2, 2011

Hi everyone, thanks for the BBQ tonight!

In no particular order, here are some photos from tonight:






























I generally don't post photos of people without first getting permission, but I slid a few in there... If you are not comfortable with any of the photos on here (dogs included), please let me know and I will remove them right away.

And if I missed your dog, it wasn't on purpose! I'll get you next time!!

Thanks everyone - see you in two weeks!

- Roberta & Jacobi.

4 comments:

  1. Great photos Roberta. Thanks a lot.

    Ray, Tam & Lambic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roberta, you take amazing pictures! these all look great - thanks so much for adding them to the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ollie is one handsome little fellow...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roberta these are awesome pics, I haven't made it to one of the barbecues yet but with these great shots I feel like I did.
    -Brenda and Dave dog

    ReplyDelete