Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Thanks all!

Thank you wonderful people, and dogs to for another great BBQ. This time we had some non-dog people out for the fun and had a wonderful pasta salad (so I am told, GF diet and all) from Megan and Dennis. We had a corn boil as well, thanks to Glen and partner (sorry not sure of your name just now). Thanks Nathalie for trying to make something my girls and I can eat - we have extensive allergies, and it is SO hard to get something we can eat. The trying is really appreciated though. The pickled carrots were wonderful, hit the spot on a nice summer evening - thanks Tamara. I know I missed so many but these are the ones that stood out for me :) So happy there were so many new faces, sorry I skipped out without a good bye, hopefully Jon said them for me. See you all around the park, and in a couple weeks for another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment